10 November, 2015
Crab Risotto.Posted in : Uncategorized on by : Quinlan's Freshfish
A wonderful main course for a light dinner, this risotto recipe it is an interesting one because it shows how to make a fantastic dish with very few ingredients.
Preparation time: 2 hours
- 1 Crab
- 300 g Risotto rice (Arborio)
- 1 l hot vegetable or fish stock
- 1 butter nut squash
- 1 onion
5. Sweat the finely diced onion in a pan. Add arborio rice and sweat the two for three minutes under a low heat. Then add the stock little by little until soaked in to the rice for about twenty minutes, stirring all the while.
6. Finish with some butter and cream and stir for about two minutes, then stir in the squash and brown meat puree.
7. Fold in your white crab meat gently, decorate with chives and serve.