9 November, 2015
Salted cheescake with smoked salmon in a jar.
Posted in : Uncategorized
by : Quinlan's Freshfish
A cheescake in a jar is a nice idea to serve a tasty finger food made with a simple ingredients.
This delicious finger food is dressed perfectly with fresh lemon chives, cream and smoked salmon.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
1. Add the bread in to food processor and chopped finely. Set it in a bowl and add melted butter, grated lime and mix together.
2. Spoon the bread crumbs evenly in to the jars (8 cm diameter)
3. Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes. In the meantime create a small roses with a slice of salmon and flake the other slices in a small pieces and mix with spread cream.
4. Sprinkle chopped chives, season with salt and pepper and mix to bind together.
5. Spoon the filling evenly into the jars on top of the bread crumbs.
6. Decorate with the salmon roses, chives and serve.